Dreaming of Runescape.

suffud

Bit of an embarrassment really but I fall asleep earlier today and had a nap, not been sleeping great recently so napping a fair bit after work. I scheduled the PK event for 7 30 and woke up without an Alarm at 7 40. During this dream I dreamt I was for some reason pking in my slayer gear, standing behind a web with a guy in mystics and ancient staff trash talking on the other side. Suddenly I wake bolt upright hearing ice barrage. I'd put my phone earlier on loud due to expecting a call and forgot I had ice barrage as a notification setting for apps and one updated and set it off. Legit thought I was being attacked IRL for a few moments before I realised im dreaming! 

Anybody else got any random RS dreams happen to them before? This is the first I remember. 

13 minutes ago, suffud said:

Bit of an embarrassment really but I fall asleep earlier today and had a nap, not been sleeping great recently so napping a fair bit after work. I scheduled the PK event for 7 30 and woke up without an Alarm at 7 40. During this dream I dreamt I was for some reason pking in my slayer gear, standing behind a web with a guy in mystics and ancient staff trash talking on the other side. Suddenly I wake bolt upright hearing ice barrage. I'd put my phone earlier on loud due to expecting a call and forgot I had ice barrage as a notification setting for apps and one updated and set it off. Legit thought I was being attacked IRL for a few moments before I realised im dreaming! 

Anybody else got any random RS dreams happen to them before? This is the first I remember. 

This happens to me quite often with every game I play.  I'm bad where i'll play right up until I get in bed.  I don't sleep well either but half the time i'll have some kind of dream that will involve whatever I played that night.  To me it's usually weird where I'm like half in the game and half playing lmao

Yep. This happens to me, it depends on what I am doing. If I go skate all day I'll dream I'm popping tricks.... But I have done this once and kicked my girlfriend out of the bed, she wasn't too impressed! But as far as RS dreams go, I have dreamed of lots of rs dreams but I can't remember any at the moment, I'm sure they will come around again I'll have to say what they are :P

rellekka.pngwg.png.6eeee74eb8244fd287ec866a11a57338.png

It happened! Someone in the clan was watching a pvp world stream at the priest in peril altar. They said some big loot was left on the floor so we decided to try to get it/kill anyone there. We got there had to fight off a couple people but we got a v skirt and dbow. Then a team were dug in by the altar. I managed to get around the treed and get a barrage pile. Its not multi there, was dreaming ok 😛 Then my gf woke me up with her spraying her hair. She has to go to work this morning i dont 😍 

rellekka.pngwg.png.6eeee74eb8244fd287ec866a11a57338.png