[Declined] 4474

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

What is your current RS name? 4474

List any previous RS namesAshly_Olsen
Duck_Sheets

What is your total level and combat level?

https://gyazo.com/3fba50a97e71702bbacd45e798682169

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing Runescape since Classic era (5th grade to be exact) I would see the middle school kids playing @ the library and I finally asked one of them what game that was. They showed me Jagex.com and I was play that lil flea circus game for like 2 weeks before I started on Runescape, the rest is history. As far as my RSN goes, nothing major, just happened to be my apartment number when I made the account.

Tell us about your clan history.

2004-2019 I've been a loyal member of WG. I've had a break here and there and there have been a time or two where His_Lordship basically killed the clan and we all went our separate ways. I wanna say that was late 06ish when that happened.
Other than WG I've been in Corruption, DF, EoS. I even was Warlord of a mid sized clan and we won best up and coming clan on Zybez back in like 08 or 09.
But I always end up coming back to this place for some reason...

Tell us about your yourself.

Typical gamer. I live in Florida, I smoke obnoxious amount of weed and I work in culinary. I enjoy running through the state parks we got around here and music is a heavy part of my life. I listen to anything with the exception of country (Albeit there are SOME good country jams but you won't find me lookin for them) Oh yeah. My name is also Casey (The original of the 3)

How did you hear about us?  #Free2Trick

What makes you want to join us? I've been in this clan since the beginning, nothing other than a perm ban is going to keep me from it.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I was kicked last month for naming a reaction after Mask. It was considered "Harassment" but to each his own I guess.
My ban however, I personally will not speak on it because it isn't indicative of my typical behavior. However, if you're reading this, and you know who you are, I do apologize greatly.

5585.png

qb.png.ec0da22b87986bfb45114cbb72660ff1.png

4d5d1d937431f2eccb56d919153a35e7.png