[Declined] SlurpDaTerp

SlurpDaTerp

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

SlurpDaTerp

What is your current RS name? SlurpDaTerp

List any previous RS namesmisterBsmith
senorBsmith

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 1941

Combat: 122

App-Stats.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I'm an accomplishment chaser who loves to PvM. Started playing seriously around Thanksgiving 2018. Absolutely fell in love with the game again and been on the grind ever since. Not much of a PvP player but am interested in learning. My name SlurpDaTerp, for those who don't smoke weed, is slang for taking dabs.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Male, 22, USA. I'm an accountant by day, RS gamer by night. I enjoy smoking weed and I like music of all kinds, except country. I'm a big sports fan and I'm a snowboarder, golfer, camper, and traveler.

How did you hear about us?  Friend Referral - Whitening

What makes you want to join us? Been in the CC for a while and I love how helpful everyone is. Everyone seems to get along and looking to better each other's experience. My buddy Whitening referred me to this CC and suggested I join.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I smoke weed and will talk about it with people who also partake. If you are against this, I don't believe this is the Clan for me.

• Retired Leader
15 hours ago, Yass Queeen said:

Imagine liking weed so much you won’t join a clan that doesn’t like it talked about lmfaoo. Drugs are bad Mmkay

please don't bother posting on our forums if it is only going to be something negative.

Anyway, welcome to our forums and thanks to @Whitening for referring :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi