[Declined] Phiais

Absoluti

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Phiais

What is your current RS name? Phiais

List any previous RS namesAbsoluti

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1751 and my Combat Level is 118. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing RuneScape in 2007. I used to be mostly a mix of skilling and pking but in oldschool I became a pker mostly, which is what I enjoy doing.

Tell us about your clan history.

Have been in some clans. Started in 2007 on Wilderness Slayers (Portuguese clan), been in a few other small clans and in Oldschool RuneScape I joined Divine Kings. I left Divine Kings because the owner is a selfish person and can't listen to his leaders.

Tell us about your yourself.

23 years old, doing business management university and play Runescape on the free time. Enjoy gaming and going outside when possible. Thats basically it.

How did you hear about us?  I PvM Revs alot and see you guys pking almost everyday. Seems to be a very active clan.

What makes you want to join us? Long time and very active clan. Nice members in general.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi