[Declined] sir slayshot

sir slayshot

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

sir slayshot

What is your current RS name? sir slayshot

List any previous RS namesslayshot

What is your total level and combat level?

total level 1771

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape since around 2007 2008 but then I quit when eoc came out. I came back for osrs and i played osrs for about 3 years then I got bored so I staked my bank and quit. for the last year or so I been playing casually on a new account and building it slowly.

Tell us about your clan history.

on slayshot i was a part of a few clans back then but i don't remember the name since its been over 4 years. on sir slayshot i was in infinitepvm but they are a small community with high levels so it was hard for me to get trips

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is bernardo but my friends call me berny, i am 25 years old from Miami Florida. i like to play basketball/ flag football when I am not playing osrs.

How did you hear about us?  forums

What makes you want to join us? you guys seem official and its rare to find a good pvm clan that takes lvl 100s, usally most clans that take lower levels are either new or clueless of what they are doing

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: when i quit and staked my bank i then started botting zulrah until account got banned

• Retired Leader

Declining upon request

[00:35] slayshot/berny: i applied you guys seem like a really good clan
[00:35] slayshot/berny: just that 48 hr wait is kinda gay
[00:37] Mojo: you dont like the wait, I dont like people using sexuality as an insult. 1-1
[00:38] slayshot/berny: lol nvm can you ignore my application
[00:39] Mojo: sure, you're welcome to be homophobic elsewhere

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png