[Accepted] Lebunx23

Devin

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Lebunx23

What is your current RS name? Lebunx23

List any previous RS namesThere are way too many to fully list but...
Devin000111
Devdawg
Devdawg25
o00o0oo00o0o
Syn_Devin

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level - 124 (82 prayer)

Total level - 1734

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape probably in 2003 (Devin000111). I maxed out combat and joined some of the best F2P PVP clans in the game, including EoS, DG, Corruption, WG, etc. Even when the wilderness was taken away, I loved the F2P PVP action in Clan Wars just for the competitive spirit. My account was eventually banned, so I stopped playing in 2010. I came back in 2013 or so and rejoined the PVP clanning scene after leveling up a new character. I joined WG when Mojo and Tom were council and ended up being the App Manager / Event Coordinator for WG for a couple years. Also during this time I founded a F2P PVP team called Synergy and became the #1 F2P P2P team and were able to compete with and beat any clan. When Old School came out, Synergy transferred over from RS3 and quickly competed at very high levels. In 2015, I graduated from school and wasn't able to lead the team and stepped down/retired. I haven't really picked up RS again since that time but am always drawn back to the game.

Tell us about your clan history.

See above but here are some notables: EoS, Corruption, DG, WG, Synergy (team)

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is Devin. I'm 27 living in the US. I like to play other video games (mainly Apex Legends right now).

How did you hear about us?  Been here before

What makes you want to join us? I always come back to the WG community - best RS community of all time.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

Lebunz23, not Lebunx23

Former Founder and Leader of Team Synergy

Former Event Coordinator and Application Manager of WG

Former Elite Member of Echo of Silence

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png