[Declined] Mrmeeseeks3

Mrmeeseeks3

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Mrmeeseeks3

What is your current RS name? Mrmeeseeks3

List any previous RS namesMarlinfan610: Original RS account

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat: 88 

Total: 971 :/

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RuneScape in 2005 at a summer camp where one of the activities was gaming. It was the day farming was introduced to the game. I remember another kid at the camp who I had befriended gave me an extra mithril scimitar he had floating around and it made my day.... My name was originally after the Florida Marlins, my favorite baseball team (yeah they suck, I know). My current name is after Rick and Morty, one of my favorite tv shows (if you're not watching it, you should be). Anyways, I spent a lot of time on my old account merchanting in falador park and buying/selling unids back in the day when that was a thing. I used to take pride in the fact that my 82 herblore was in the top 10,000 rank lol. I really enjoyed summoning and doing PvM with groups. Barrows was my favorite thing to do... a guthan spear back in the day was a game changer. but once RS switched to RS3, I lost my love for the game, and everything became a little too complicated for me. Anyways, fast forward some time and I had less and less time to play as I was getting a bit older. Recently realized OSRS was still a thing and decided I would play again since I've got some more free time. Here I am, a month into this new account, trying to recapture some of the nostalgia... and trying to learn all the new stuff.

Tell us about your clan history.

I may have been part of a social clan more than 10 years ago... but I couldn't tell you the name now.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jake, I'm a 27 year old male in my last year of medical school (I start residency in 6 months!). Born and raised in the US. I like all sports, drinking beer, trying new food, and helping educate people about medicine and health. I have applied to residency in pediatrics with the goal of becoming a pediatric ER doctor. Kids are the best (don't have them yet, but I will one day)!

How did you hear about us?  Forums

What makes you want to join us? Seems like a well-established, mature group of people who are willing to help out an old-timer like me get up to speed with the "new" OSRS. Looking for groups willing to let me tag along for some good old fashion boss killin' and maybe a little rev pking (I've never pked in my life... I get too nervous!)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm clean! I swear!

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi