[Declined] pvm oceania

pvm oceania

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

pvm oceania

What is your current RS name? pvm oceania

List any previous RS namesPvm Oceania has been rsn for ages

What is your total level and combat level?

1975 total lvl and increasing daily :) 126 combat lvl, Msfreakyfrog recruited me :) was in the same clan for her awhile back for ages :) id love to be apart of the big pvm/pvp community you have here :)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played rs3 for years until EOC came to the game and ruined it for me, so I quit and when oldschool rs was released I came back to the game and from there ive played off and on for years, and atm I play all the time as I enjoy it and im going for max :)

Tell us about your clan history.

aus unity, was in msfreakyfrogs (thelillypad) clan, UNclan

Tell us about your yourself.

im 22, from Australia, I work in the mining industry, and play osrs in my free time, I love pvming and pking in a group and I want to share and enjoy the game with like minded people

How did you hear about us?  msfreakyfrog

What makes you want to join us? to be apart of the clan that a lot of friends from previous clans are in, and because it seems like an awesome clan and active community to be apart of :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: msfreakyfrog is awesome