First Jad Slayer Task

venom_forged

Having not been in the fight cave since I was a zerk, I was anxious to get in there and tear the cave up for a slayer task. I took the same invent as i did back then (I took a stam pot because I wanted to run around and rinse all the minions as fast as possible) along with my big boy gear, now that I'm not a zerk. Managed it in 46:37 which I am really happy with. It's not the fastest kill ever but I'm pretty impressed. (No pet btw :(2017_09.29_14-20-47.png.bf963eea8bd3f2c1617a42eea00ff9e6.png

I used 2 brews and 5 restores. I wanted to speed run so I didn't safespot the minons I just tanked it out. I knew I'd out dps the hits that the healers would hit. I STILL got the shakes like last time and still do, about 30 mins later! I was very confident however.

Edited by venom_forged

rellekka.pngwg.png.6eeee74eb8244fd287ec866a11a57338.png

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Lets Go Pk said:

:( i still cant do it, i get nervous on switching and get 1 ticked lol, tips?

Log out for an hour and go calm down. Practice your pray switching on something else first! (Even if it's one style. It  gets you well prepared!) Think of what you are going to do with the healers, be it tank them, safespot them or whatever. You need to prioritise jad's attacks above everything else, or else you will die. 

rellekka.pngwg.png.6eeee74eb8244fd287ec866a11a57338.png