[Declined] Bro Gad

bro gad

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bro Gad

What is your current RS name? Bro Gad

List any previous RS namesDruq Pinking

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1614 (99 agility lol) & combat level: 116 

druq pinking - 143 qp.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I'm an old vet, came back around 2 rest ago, because people dont quit runescape, you just give it a break, and thats essentially what i did, - when i came back i realised my acc was wack, and back in the day, i thought i was the shits lol

Tell us about your clan history.

no clan history, just some random times, waaay back in rs3, I managed to be deputy of a clan of 50 people, i also help admin a runescape meme page, and we had a cc till it died, peak was 60+ ppl online

Tell us about your yourself.

Well, I'm from Jamaica, I currently have 3 drop shipping websites, and i love graphic designs. Ive been to England, Scotland, Wales, Germany.

Hope to get to know you guys better, and get stuck into the clan -- GG

How did you hear about us?  google

What makes you want to join us? I mainly want to have friends to talk with online, and also have groups go to rev caves.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: none of that

Lol thank you guys, looking forward to being part of the team. 

@Mojo
Oh, when i searched on google, I typed in rev protection, then I saw a vid on youtube-  something with the clan name, then I search google with your actually name, 'wilderness guardian' 

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

• 2 weeks later...