[Declined] Cpt Croke

Cpt Croke

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Cpt Croke

What is your current RS name? Cpt Croke

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

CB - 118.425

Total - 1888

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing back before 2007 as a kid, came back around 2017 and have just been playing on and off since then.

Cpt Croke - My RL name and just sounded good at the time lol

Slayer/Bossing/PVP/Farming

Tell us about your clan history.

Honestly can't remember the last clan name but I was in one other one a while back.

Tell us about your yourself.

Evan
Male
IL/USA
Still in college
Driver for a restaurant
Gaming, drinking, smoking, golfing, hiking, skiing/snowboarding

How did you hear about us?  Runescape Forums and Reddit

What makes you want to join us? One of the oldest clans and I'd like to keep that member count strong!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Definitely botted back in the day as a kid but was banned every time so I'd never do it again as it's just a waste of time.

Spying?

Scamming - that's just stealing in my mind, no matter if it is a video game it's not cool

RWT - Only did once and was 7 day banned so too scared to ever do that again lol

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

• 3 weeks later...