What's your favourite food IrL ?

WG Gucci Boy

• 3 weeks later...

Personally I really love pasta. I've been eating it at least 3 times a week for as long as I can remember.

My favorite sauces are the simple 5-ingredient like Aglio e Olio, Alfredo, Carbonara, Cacio e Pepe, Pesto, Primavera, Amatriciana, Gracia, although I sometimes make my grandma's Bolognese-Ragout recipe too.

These recipes are very easy to make but they're pretty hard to master because there are so few ingredients. So if u mess one up, it messes up the entire dish.

And before anyone asks: Absolutely NO Cream! Zero! Nada! It's creamy enough without it :P

• 1 month later...

Favorite food has to be some Smoked Brisket with a good beer !

image.png.461ff85c64730c52bd8eb1a2b7a7e4fd.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Being from Quebec (The french part of Canada), I will have to go with poutine. However, its not your ordinary french fries, gravy and cheese curds but a fusion of vietnamese cuisine and Quebec's most iconic dish. *Yes I know that ramen are from japan but the restaurant that makes the spicy ramen poutine is mainly vietnamese. 
722432232_Capturedecranle2021-11-08a02_42_36.png.83d9c520ee7e73edffc5ff5296cd912f.png
See the picture  + description of the dish: 

Fries, cheese curds, spicy ramen cheddar sauce "Spicy Ramen Challenge", kimchi, house sweet and sour sauce. The sauce contains gluten, sesame and fish. It cannot be made less spicy and may not be suitable for children.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...