[Accepted] CrimsonCx

CrimsonCx

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

CrimsonCx

What is your current RS name? CrimsonCx

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat 111 Total 1664

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Found Runescape as a kid on miniclip.com back in 2004 or 05. I am not too sure exactly however I vividly remember playing with all my irl friends long before the GE. I remember playing at least a year before I finally became a member for the first time. (still no GE) I knew nothing and my highest stat was probably 60 attack strength and defense. Played off and on all through high school but quit for along time. Didn't come back until after the EoC and started playing seriously for the first time. Got a few lvl 99s including all combat and prayer. Quit again after going to college. Sometime last year I came back out of boredom but decided to play osrs. Made a new account with the goal of getting barrows gloves and the rest is history.

Tell us about your clan history.

Was in a social clan chat called unbuckets for a little while last year. Also years and years ago, probably 2013, I was in a "pvp" clan in rs3 because I always wanted to learn how to pk. All we would do is go out with like 20 people wearing black d'hide and rune cbows and stack 20 people in multi combat and wait for someone to come by. It wasn't pking and I learned nothing about pking while being a part of it. I didn't stay long.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a long time runescape player with memories of the game long before 07. 26 years old from north east USA. I'm easy to get along with and like to just have fun. I sometimes roleplay my character just for a good laugh. Usually that means playing into overly stereotypical fantasy medieval knights like Monty Python and the Holy Grail lol. Im fairly athletic and like the outdoors surprisingly despite my crippling runescape addiction. I played almost every sport growing up and like to talk about sports. I like discussing movies not so much TV shows only because I rarely have time to watch them. Currently I am an activities director at a retirement facility which basically means i get paid to play bingo with old people. Don't worry if that freaks you out because I am not a nurse and have no medical training so I legally cannot provide any aid to the residents other than helping them get into and out of their seats. This does mean I have tons of free time to play on mobile while at work. Other than all that I am your average guy easy to get along with.

How did you hear about us?  Forums

What makes you want to join us? I watched your youtube video of being a kid collecting runes in the wilderness and it reminded me of myself spending quite literally years of my life preparing to venture out in the wilderness to kill my first green dragon and finally become rich only to inevitably be killed at one point or another with no way of fighting back.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My account is as clean as it gets. Not even a mute for bad language.

Edited by CrimsonCx
Edit: Added more detailed about me.

welcome to our forums. you seem pretty knowledgeable of the game thats awesome to hear. yeah our pk teams are pretty organized here so you will fit in fine here. Glad you came back to playing again. I remember those days as well, green dragons were everything. 

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

• Retired Leader
On 1/8/2020 at 12:48 AM, CrimsonCx said:

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a long time runescape player with memories of the game long before 07.

Welcome to our forums. This section is about yourself rather than your RuneScape character. It helps us get to know you better. Look at accepted apps for ideas then edit something in :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png