[Accepted] 0h r o m e 0

0h r o m e 0

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

0h r o m e 0

What is your current RS name? 0h r o m e 0

List any previous RS names0h r o m e 0

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level :1582

Combat level is 122.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing runescpe since runescape classic; grew up on this game and spent most of my time pking as it is my favorite thing to do.  I would literally spend every day I played just pking and making bank. I think pking is the best thing on this game; however without a desktop i am unable to pk to my liking. Additionally, I quit around 2014 and haven't played since four days ago.
Before I quit playing I was in the pking clan ROT; you can also check out a couple vids of my friends and I @ Nhf cc pk vid 1 & 2.
I really want to join a pvm clan to build up a massive bank with others; for when I do get a desktop to pk once again. I'm currently on my way of maxing my account out as I only need 2 attack levels and 11 range levels; still need the prayer tho. I also enjoy playing other video games such as smite, cod, and league.  I'm really looking forward to joining a pvm clan to help make friends and share the wealth.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in ROT for about a year before I quit playing.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jesse I am 24 yrs old. I live in the U.S; and I also work for the union. I work as a millwright for the Unon; we work in steel mills, gas & steam turbines, and power plants. Its a really awesome job and I am blessed to be given such an opportunity, I love what I do. I enjoy riding dirt bikes and snowmobiles. However, currently don't own any as of right now but will in the near future. I recently just moved into a house from an apartment which is also really nice. I live with my girlfriend, 3 cats, 3 tarantulas, and a gerbil . I hate spiders! Look forward to meeting you all! 

How did you hear about us?  forums searched for pvm clans

What makes you want to join us? Since I don't have a desktop and prefer to only use a desktop to pk I am looking for a clan to pvm and build banks and make new friends that are also trustworthy.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Seriously got nothing to hide; ask me anything. Just came back to playing runescape four days ago and ready for a new beginning.

Edited by 0h r o m e 0
more info about me

• Retired Leader
16 hours ago, 0h r o m e 0 said:

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Jesse I am 24 yrs old. I live in the U.S; and I also work for the union. I really want to join a pvm clan to build up a massive bank with others; for when I do get a desktop to pk once again. I'm currently on my way of maxing my account out as I only need 2 attack levels and 11 range levels; still need the prayer tho. I also enjoy playing other video games such as smite, cod, and league.  I'm really looking forward to joining a pvm clan to help make friends and share the wealth.

Welcome to our forums Jesse. This section here is for talking a little bit about yourself rather than your RuneScape stuff. My suggestion is copy/paste this stuff in the RS account section and add a bit more about yourself so we can get to know you :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif