Opinions are offensive?

ShosenElite

15 minutes ago, Hugboat said:

Not for or against your kick PS,  but your opinions sounded pretty ignorant IMO.

Exactly in you're opinion, doesn't mean I'm gonna get mad at you or can't respect you. Opinions are like buttholes, we all got one.

2 hours ago, ShosenElite said:

Exactly in you're opinion, doesn't mean I'm gonna get mad at you or can't respect you. Opinions are like buttholes, we all got one.

It's pretty common bait to claim that LGBT people consider themselves "special" to dismiss their suffering. Especially when phrases like "I feel I'm oppressed being a white male" get passed around. Either way that debate doesn't belong in the medieval cookie clicker, people in this clan come from all walks of life and deserve respect. To note, you were warned to stop and got a temporary kick because you wouldn't. 

Gmining.gif

WG's least consistent eventmaster.

forumnsig2.png.33b862880446896fac4d15844f66d87c.png
image.png.1eeb324b7637d99186dd80c99a3bdbbc.png

image.png.6a8bc0ca678e6f99b348ccdd427eb74f.png

• Retired Leader

When our staff moderate CC they look at a lot of things. This includes whether it’s a positive/helpful comment (no) and if it’s discriminatory ( probably). Sounds like a fair kick to me. I will lock this topic now. PM me on Discord to discuss further: Mojo#1234

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• Mojo locked this topic