Now this is the story all about

suffud

Now this is the story all about,

How my life got twisted turned upside down, 

And I'd like to take a minute and sit right there,

And tell you how I became Suffud, of the Wilderness Guardians.

In the town of Edgeville born and raised

In the Wilderness is where I spent most of my days

Ice Blitz-Dds specing out some fool

Pking some kids just after school,

When a group of guys up to no good, 

Tried to take my loot and I ate all my food.

I hit my tele tab as I got scared, 

Screw this I need to PK with some friends,

I went onto forums and searched for a while,

Then this one post made me smile,

If anything this clan was rare

So I'll send in my app to them as they seem to care,

I got accepted and fit in real quick,

Finding a place where ideals are not a gimmick,

I looked at my clan members, I was finally there.

Playing with the best, The Wilderness Gaurdians.  

It's been a long time my friends. After taking a break from the game due to being thoroughly burnout. Both due to the grind and IRL issues I have decided to make my comeback to the Wilderness Guardians. I've been around here a while but a lot has changed. Many of you won't know of me. I joined on OSRS as a Berserker and after a lot of gentle bullying by the defence noobs I leveled up after making a pure to replace it in time. Partly to shut them up, mostly to avoid the maundering mobs of 1 defense pures who most of us couldn't help me against. Still got my share of the loot though as a Berserker! 

I've still yet to max or own a Fire Cape. I do have 99 Untrimmed HP though its close to trimming. I have held almost every staff rank at one time or the other. As well as owning several types of pure. 

Interests outside the clan are gaming, I have every console this gen, currently on Pokemon Sword, Ark Survival Evolved and Modern Warfare. Although I do love Age of Empires. 

Apart from that the usual netflix style shows, films, books ect. 

Got any questions feel free to ask.

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

Hey Suffud, nice rap, welcome back :D 

I've always gotta do something different. I think most people should get what its based on. Must admit it took a while like 20 minutes or so. 

Won't be on all the time like the old days, my work shifts SHOULD allow me to do some Pk trips without feeling like I'm gonna pass out due to 5am start. Gotta relearn the game and dust off the rust. 

8 hours ago, Corbula said:

Welcome back!

Appreciate the love for Age of Empires; heard the recent re-release is kinda buggy though. Still need to pick it up.

Can always have a game on it sometime. I brought it a few weeks ago but installed it yesterday. Grew up on AOK and Starwars galatic battlegrounds so Age is my first love, then runescape after alongwith LOTR ROTK on Ps2.

10 hours ago, B I R D Y said:

Plz let me get firecape for you... 

I might deliberately not get one, just to trigger an old clan member who left and might one day return. I will get it just waiting on a Jad task and when i CBA tbh. 

• 1 month later...