[Accepted] 0 sped 0

0 sped 0

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

0 sped 0

What is your current RS name? 0 sped 0

List any previous RS namesFreak933

What is your total level and combat level?

1505 is my total level, 111 is my cb

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I use to play rs during my highschool days and from 2007. Only recently came back to the game and want to join a clan to pk and learn from. My name was picked by my mates because im pretty clumsy. My favourite skills are slayer and ranging.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Henry, 23 yo, Australia. Currently working as an English teacher. I enjoy playing guitar in my free time and violin. I like food and dislike arguing with people.

How did you hear about us?  Google, reddit. I searched up pking clans and saw this clan being recommended.

What makes you want to join us? The clan seems like a very positive environment and can help me learn more about pking. Would love to learn how not to die fast. I think the rules that are set in this clan are great and would love to grow through this experience.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I might be afk training sometimes and not respond to things fast. This is because I'll be doing work and just temporarily checking the screen.

Hey all, thank you for the kind words :)

10 hours ago, Banish said:

An english teacher? Nice, we'll share professions in a couple of years:), anyways welcome to wg mate

Would love to provide you some tips! When do you graduate? 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi