[Accepted] Intralism

Lejorah

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Intralism

What is your current RS name? Intralism

List any previous RS namesI had one, but I forgot it. That was back when in-game update came in and you could change your nickname in-game.

Had an account in 2007, but hence it was a F2P and I was 8 at the time, then that account is long lost in history. Because I cannot remember the e-mail for it or anything similar.

Played private servers until OSRS came out, thought to give it a chance, did, and now I'm here, and still don't know how to play the game.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level : 1398

Combat Level :103.325

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I got introduced into the game by my older brother, who at the time thought runescape was the "bomb" and this was back in 2007 when it was new, and everyone thought of it as a godly game.
Then I thought that all the skills could be trained and so on, but I didn't know about membership. And hence I couldn't even get membership at the time, I as a young boy lost interest, but found private servers as an alternate. I played private servers until 2014, some time later OSRS came out, and I thought to give it a whirl again. Soon enough, I thought that I should buy membership since I can now, I did and quickly started watching guides onto how and so on. Forward some time, and I am at combat 90, which took me about roughly 4 months of non stop grinding. I'm at a standpoint, because I cannot gain money or think of what to do next. I'm lost so I turn up to do some bossing content, FIRST ever bossing content. I was level 96 or so, when Zeah came out. I didn't think much of it since It didn't catch my attention. I'm broke and suddenly I find a guide about lizardmen shaman safespot. I thought, I have nothing to do so why not take a chance at it. I go kill my first one, and I get the DWH, on my first kill ever. After that it took off, I started to invest in skills and soon enough im combat 103. But there is a problem, I take wrong investments and lose big, so big, that I go to the duel arena to win it back, and lose everything eventually.
Quit, came back now and honestly, I'm just looking for that helping hand that will guide me onto the right direction.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been in a clan officially just as a guest.

Tell us about your yourself.

I enjoy games such as CS:GO and PUBG and I'm in Uni. I love gaming even got #1 class in my realm at one point.

How did you hear about us?  I wanted to look for a clan that could guide me onto the right path. So I wrote in google for a safe clan that is helpful and does PVM for my combat level.

What makes you want to join us? Reading through your summary, everything which you wrote instantly got me hooked, it seems you guys are really nice and respect each other as human beings not as a random person you met online that you think is lesser than you, and shouldn't be respected or fully committed to. I also enjoy PVM and fair people, that wouldn't run off with a quality drop which would change others runescape life. I wish to learn more about this game. And I thought you guys would be the perfect clan for me because so.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have a rough time schedule so I come on runescape almost every day or other, since I want to focus on studies

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif