[Accepted] Bry4n

Bry4n

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bry4n

What is your current RS name? Bry4n

List any previous RS namesImBryanMan

What is your total level and combat level?

- 2007 total 

- 124 cmb

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing around summer of 2005. I was in my early 20s and was badly injured, broke my neck and 3 discs in my back, was bed ridden for ~6 months so needed something to keep my sanity. A friends little brother played RS and introduced me to it. We actually used to pick on him for it and tell him to go outside. He set me up with an account and I started clicking on trees and typical noob stuff, slowly started to love the game(become extremely addicted). I've been playing ever since and quit when eoc came out. Started playing again the day of OSRS release, minus a 3 year break. Returned playing December 2017. I enjoy mostly pvm and fun group events like hide and seek.

Tell us about your clan history.

WG is the only clan I've ever been in, first joined around 2006 maybe 2007.

I joined AF uhhh maybe around 2008 or 2009 when a few other active pkers in WG joined, and I was the only one from WG to stick around. Was maybe there for 1.5 years. Some ppl in WG didn't agree with it but technically AF was a pk team not a clan (so it wasn't actually multi clanning) and the head warlord at the time joined too, as WG pk side was dying down while AF was a powerhouse in p2p multi.

Tell us about your yourself.

Most of you probably know me well already since I stay pretty active in the cc. But for those that don't, my name is Bryan, I'm murica asf but love talking to ppl all over the world and learning about other cultures. I am a building contractor with 22 years experience, specialized in masonry. Lost my license due to legal issues but am working on reobtaining my class B contactors back. I'm married with 2 kids, 1 dog and 1 annoying cat. I'm very friendly and love helping ppl when I can in and out of RS. I love banter, and know that if I'm talking shit to you it means I like you. But I have to be careful now cos I've learned some ppl get offended easily and I normally wouldn't care but it is all in good fun and I don't like to make waves.

How did you hear about us?  Oh man was so long ago... Idk exactly, W27 has always been my main world and I inevitably met some ppl that were in WG and joined it and fell in love with the clan, it's ideals and integrity and loved learning to multi pk

What makes you want to join us? I plan to overthrow the regime and tear it down from the inside.
Wait no, I mean I like yous guys a lot :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Umm one time I Bsed Vio for his red dhide and glory

43 minutes ago, Lait Choco said:

Ah welcome back haha :D

Samesies

1 hour ago, Skittles said:

hey Bryan its ovee, ready to be recruited and learn tob under me?

Yes you are now officially my new supreme overlord. His Lordship and Mojo mean nothing to me anymore I have moved on and learned to love again

Don't forget to contact me or any other Application Manager, Advisor or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you're waiting feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png