[Accepted] Lait Choco

Lait Choco

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Lait Choco

What is your current RS name? Lait Choco

List any previous RS namesI do not change my ingame usernames on anygame and so should you.

What is your total level and combat level?

A whopping 2018 and 125.1 CMB

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started in 2015 after seeing some youtube video about OSRS. Funny enough, I didn't believe it first and thought is was some kinda scam or BTCminer. This is the result of getting fucked over as a kid on Runescape. Clearly it wasn't a scam or some shady BTC miner but the real deal.

I started out as a 1 defence pure because I always liked them. Been F2P the first two weeks or so because I'm greedy and wanted to see if OSRS wouldn't die. Thank god it didn't! After a few weeks I got bored of playing alone aso I went looking for a clan. Found a random clan on the RS forums that would accept a 1 def nub. That clan is WG CC :)

So after joining I did some scouting to get 5 (?) events so I could have the glorius Guildsmen rank, thanks to my mentor of course (still waiting on your return, witchydog :( )! On OSRS my account started to develop into something more serious. I took the defence XP like a real men to become a real main and join the big boys. Did some amazing things a younger me could only dream of. Getting a skill to 99, albeit fletching I was very proud of myself. I set myself the ultimate challenge, the one I didn't even dare to start as a kid.... The firecape! Turns out it is pretty easy haha. Do you already have one, Suffud?! 8D

Anyways I really started to like this game and I already forgot which my 2nd 99 was but if I'm not wrong it was ranging, hitpoints and then slayer. Mojo told me to train slayer as it would get my melees up in no time. Well I got 99 slayer before even hitting a single melee stat to 99. :') By then I was in too deep. I started slaying my way to all 99 melees and beyond to 16.7m slay xp.

Anyway before this becomes a book I like to solve clues in OSRS, mostly master ones as I really really really want the bloodhount pet. It also makes me train skills which is a good thing I guess.

Tell us about your clan history.

Wilderness guardians 2015-2019
W385, F2P only autists who take the grind to a whole new level. my F2P only HCIM is always in this CC whenever I play on it.

Tell us about your yourself.

Male from West Europe. My hobbies include but are not limited to: Playing videogames, football, walking with the doggo, traveling, riding bike and if the weather allows it you can always find me swimming. I'm also a vivid music fan, I listen to various styles but I would say the late 50's to the mid 90's was about as good as it gets.

I dislikes politicians, liars, fast food and lots more but i'll save you the rant.

How did you hear about us?  The official Runescape forums.

What makes you want to join us? Because this is by far the most friendly place in the whole OSRS community. Pretty much all members are very nice towards eachother and if there are any conflicts it will always be resolved fair. That leads me to the fine people at the staff. They deliver hard work to make sure the clan gets through bad and good times. I've rarely seen them making a decicion that I didn't agree with.

I've made some good friends here, even got some messages wondering where I went. <3

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've been reported to Jagex by Mojo a long time ago for autoclicking. All I got to say about this is that these accusations never have been proven.

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png