Balancing Real life, and games online.

WG BackFired

How do you guys manage it? Lately, even during the holidays I've still been kind of busy in real life, and half the time when I'm gaming I have multiple communities and/or games I need to try and balance. It kinda seems like Runescape has been on the back burner for a while for me now, and I wonder how other people on here try to balance things. I know that oldschool runescape has a special place for me, and it's a great source of nostalgia, but sometimes I find it hard to even think about the game. 

When there are other games that are grindy-heavy, but in a completely different setting, I just find it hard to make time for Runescape anymore sometimes. 

25 minutes ago, WG HugBoat said:

TBH I don't think I balance it very well at all! I play OSRS a little hedonistically and will often put off other responsibilities for it 😅

What's your favorite thing about playing OSRS right now?

Well, for me the real only thing I've been doing the last few times I actually managed to get online, would be the daily stuff, and doing slayer tasks. I've already done a crap ton of question. Perhaps I'll do some more when I get two weeks off after this one. After that, I don't know, really. I used to like skilling back when I was new to the game and didn't do a lot of quests or combat training. Other than that I mostly went to the places I all remembered as a kid. I think I spent a fair share of my first few hours in osrs back there with the hill giants in the cave under the G.E.