[Accepted] Alias zeven

Alias zeven

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Alias zeven

What is your current RS name? Alias zeven

List any previous RS namesHcaliaszeven

What is your total level and combat level?

total: 1977

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Im working on varrock elite and i want to learn bossing. I took Some very long breaks and hope to stay active by finding a Nice clan

Tell us about your clan history.

I only had a cc with Some ingame friends. Not very active anymore

Tell us about your yourself.

Hey Guys. Im a 23 year old man. I got married to my wife Tamara last september after living together for over 6 years. 

I work out in my local gym almost daily.

I only work part time so i should have time to play a lot ( if im not in the gym )

i hope to find Some Nice people to boss with and hope to learn raids Some day

How did you hear about us?  An online forum

What makes you want to join us? Stay adicted to runescape and learn bossing. Also a Nice ingame talk

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I got a 1 day ban once for using a double click mouse that kept clicking at high alching. Thrown away the mouse right after :)

Edited by Alias zeven

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif