[Declined] Chupa Esta

Mike

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Chupa Esta

What is your current RS name? Chupa Esta

List any previous RS namesMichael9560

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level 1459

Combat Lvl: 106

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape back in 2003 and my favorite thing to do was to pk back in the day and it still is I just need more people to do it with. I also love to go raiding, just started learning I'm at 25 KC and i've gotten (4 dex scrolls, and tbow)!!! Anyways I have multiple accounts I have my main which is Chupa Esta (106 combat) and a second account that is maxed out that my friend lets me play on.

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to be in a clan back in the day called Crimson Raiders I was a general and it was where I learned to love the clan community. I quit due to real life responsibilities taking priority but I've been back since January 2019 and I've been wanting to join a clan!

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 28 years old from Laredo Texas I am a substance use counselor working with individuals getting out of prison and county jails. I love my job! What I do is's definitely a huge part of who I am and what I want to continue doing for the rest of my life. I have a bachelors degree hopefully I sign up for a master's program in the next 2 years. I play amateur billiards in a city league. I'm into playing all sports (not really watching them) I freaking die to go fishing as much as possible (even though I never catch shit xD).

How did you hear about us?  Runescape forums recently even though I heard about you guys along time ago

What makes you want to join us? This clan has definitely stood the test of time. I want a clan that is active, that has nice people and somewhere I could have fun playing this addicting game lol. I want to meet people to go pking with, raiding with, bossing and just participating in events.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I cannot think of anything. I have never broken any RS rules. I am account sharing at the moment but I believe that isn't against the rules anymore. Hopefully that isn't an issue.

• 2 weeks later...