Community Intro - Bamboo James

Bamboo James

Bamboo James

Tell us about yourself.

I played from 2006 to 2009. I had two accounts, first one was Cdoggy7, which was in the Dragonwood Clan. I quit and rejoined about a year later with an account named Show Kase. I was in Eternal Honour and Violent Resolution with this account. Crazy that it has been 10 years already. I enjoy reading, watching netflix, and now trying to get back into Old School Runescape. I prefer the older version compared to RS3. I still have a lot I need to catch up on, but I look forward to relearning all of the methods.

Clan history.  

Dragonwood
Eternal Honour
Violent Resolution

How did you hear about us? Quick Google Search. Was just looking to get involved with clans again.

Do you plan to join? Eventually, yes. Likely too low of combat at the moment.

Any last comments?  

Look forward to meeting you all.

Nice to meet ya! Although we have requirements for some things (pvp, certain bosses)  you can absolutely join the clan and attend eligible events while lower leveled! We're happy to help you level up quick as well :) 

Edited by WG HugBoat

New_MotM.pngScooking.gif.5d4a254deccee891a20b48bdabc0d96d.gif

• Retired Leader

Welcome to our forums, some old school clan names in there :D

As for your combat level, you can join WG at any level. If you join below 95 combat we'll help you train up so you can take part in more events.

Feel free to drop an application or stop by WG_CC or Discord.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Appreciate the well wishes so far. I will be hanging out in the clan chat for the next few weeks. I am actually switching jobs, so want to make sure I can put in enough hours with this new job before I commit. Will be hanging out with you all in the meantime though!

Have had some good advice already.

• 3 months later...