[Accepted] Buff Horse

Buff horse

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Buff Horse

What is your current RS name? Buff Horse

List any previous RS namesAwh Nawh

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat: 107

total:1330

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I was introduced to RS by my cousin in 2005. I tried it out, and enjoyed it. I played until late 2011-2012. When eoc came out, I did not enjoy the new style of gaming. I took a long break until I heard that mobile old school had come out. It prompted me to start back up again. I enjoy playing in my free time. Because pvp and pvm are enjoyable for me, I made a berserker account that I can effectively do both with. I was raised on a ranch, and am proficient at training horses, so I chose the name “Buff Horse”

Tell us about your clan history.

I have not previously been in any other clans in osrs.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Tim. I’m just trying to have a relaxed life. I’m 23, I live in the us. I’m not going to write much here, because I don’t know where this information ends up.

How did you hear about us?  I was invited by “wg slaysalot”when I met them on w 330 at a house party.

What makes you want to join us? I enjoy the good community I have seen in WG.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I drink socially/casually/to enjoy life. I always keep a handle on it, don’t worry. I refer to my 48 defense zerk as (but not limited to) a “drunk zerk”

I have never bought gp, or bottled. I keep it clean

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif