[Declined] CodyAll_n

CodyAll_n

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

CodyAll_n

What is your current RS name? CodyAll_n

List any previous RS namesLive4Christ
Kills4Cash

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1552

Combat Level: 115

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I began playing RuneScape towards the end of classic. This account, originally named Kills4Cash was my first attempt at a pking account. My stats were pretty nooby, but I cut my teeth in the wilderness in late RSC and early RS2 on this account, and decided to remake it once OSRS came around. PVP is always the thing that interested me most in RS, because of the game's beautiful combination of simplicity and complexity.

Tell us about your clan history.

My clan history was all in the pure pking category. I was in the original Mayhem Makers when this account had 20 defense, but left it when they began to start doing more members activities (I was strictly f2p at the time). Later down the line, I started a couple of small pure teams with some close friends. I've also been part of Monk Pure Killers, Ascendency, and once again Mayhem Makers when OSRS launched.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a 29 year old Pastor of a rural church in Missouri, USA. I've been married for almost two years. I enjoy watching/playing/coaching sports (mostly basketball and football), playing music (I have a small instrument collection at my house), and watching TV. I recently got back into scaping as my adult life offers me few social interactions outside of church activities.

How did you hear about us?  Through the RS forums after an extended search, and I had heard of you previously.

What makes you want to join us? I like the general theme of respect in this clan. Other groups that I've looked into seem to be full of sex jokes and insults, and that stuff just seems sort of tired out to me. I'm sure those things occur here from time to time, but this appears to be a very respectful group of people.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm pretty heavily involved in my religion, and some people aren't a fan of that. If I ever communicate about them, though, I try to be respectful and open to reason.
Also, my time commitment can only be sporadic at best. I typically get about a 2 hour window to play on a given day, so I doubt I'll ever be a super-hardcore member.

• 3 weeks later...