[Declined] Ranger420

ranger420

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ranger420

What is your current RS name? Ranger420

List any previous RS namesHaven't played in a while honestly so i don't really remember any of them.

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1684 and my total level is 113.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape when i was about 12 years old and i am 21 now lol so i have been threw most of runescape and have played threw most of the changes. I really like bossing and want to get back into pking and everything. The main reason i stopped playing was because i didn't really have people i could play with and rely on so that's one of the main reasons i am joining this clan.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't been in many clans. I joined one of my old friends clans and it was just terrible because everyone would just scam you someone so i ended up leaving pretty fast and never really joined one again after.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Sean, i work a full time job doing telecommunications and really i'm just trying to figure out life and live it the best i can.

How did you hear about us?  My friend WG Draco (ingame name) told me.

What makes you want to join us? I have never really been in a trustful clan and think you guys will really help me get back into oldschool rs.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I haven't been playing recently until my friend got me back on so their is always a chance i may not stay but besides that haven't really done anything.

• 3 weeks later...