[Accepted] T00 JELLY

T00 JELLY

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

T00 JELLY

What is your current RS name? T00 JELLY

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

hi,

Im am looking to join your clan as I have heard that wilderness guardians have been around for a long time and I quite well know in the community and I feel like I would fit right in :D

my combat lvl is: 110 

and my total lvl is : 1763

I am a main account I am just looking for some pvp events and pvm events and just to chill with other members. I have been looking for a clan for a while and I cant seem to find any that don't only take pures and I really don't have the time to have two accounts as im having fun just playing one

thanks and I hope you accept me

T00 JELLY  

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

T00 JELLY it is my main account and has been for almost 10 years now i was playing rs3 then swapped to osrs as soon as osrs came out then took a break for couple months and now I am back with full force. My account has never been banned, muted of any kind in my 10 years of playing. My account doesn't have many boss kills at the moment as I never really like to do things alone because I find it very boring so having a community to do things with will help me progress my account so much further.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been in a official clan on osrs but I'm always in deliveritems cc as I find it very chill and if others need help with anything me and others can help them out. I was in a clan called konvict gaming for a 4-5 years can't remember the exact time but I played a few games with then like diablo , overwatch was a fun way to get groups going and make new friends I still talk to one of the officers today.

Tell us about your yourself.

im 23,male and game 24/7 xD. I live in the UK and am working as a CNC engineer 6am till 2pm I'm a very relaxed person and very methodical and I try to be the best I can all the Time. 

How did you hear about us?  the osrs clan forums

What makes you want to join us? I really just want to be apart of and community and take part in events

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I like to play a few other games in my spare time.

Edited by T00 JELLY
Was asked to elaborate

33 minutes ago, T00 JELLY said:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

it is my main account
was playing rs3 then swapped as soon as osrs came out then took a break for couple months

Tell us about your clan history.

never been in a official can on osrs
was in a clan called konvict gaming for other games

Tell us about your yourself.

im 23,male and game 24/7 xD. I live in the UK 

if you could add a bit more detail in these sections please mate

luk1n.PNG.233e82dac80e3fae69f87304afa8f945.PNGMember_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif