[Accepted] Ivory Blade

Ivory Blade

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ivory Blade

What is your current RS name? Ivory Blade

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1772 is my total level

96 is my combat level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 2007 having heard about the game in 2006. Back in the day I used to make a lot of accounts just to get the right username. I had a knack for choosing un-taken ones (still do) and ivory blade was the first one I found.

I have always been a skiller of the classical kind. This means that I woodcut, fish, farm, cook, or mine to make money. Recently I have taken up runecrafting as it is 700k an hour for me, which is sadly the most I'm able to make.

It's a step up from the 120k I made woodcutting (I got 99 wcing using magic trees and yews. I estimate it took around 300 hours), and also a step up from sharks and anglerfish which were 110k and 200k respectively. I don't know the exact amount since I've only ever used the vanilla client. The disadvantage of runecrafting is that it is too click intensive to study to. This is ok for holidays, but I will want something else eventually, and once I get 65 runecrafting for a teleport to Yanille, I will probably return to woodcutting. If you didn't know, there is a portal to Sorcerers Tower next to the Yanille bank.

I was offered moderation last year I think, but it might have been the end of 2017.

Since I don't earn much playing the game, I flip to make the majority of my money. I have about 80m in the bank right now. The disadvantage of flipping is that I can't spend it without hurting future income. I have been saving up for armadyl armor however so I can play castlewars better. I have a zamorak godsword and hasta for this purpose already.

The only entries on my boss log are the king black dragon (3), wintertodt (138), giant mole (2), and chambers of Xeric (1). I don't boss often.

(The only reason Chambers of Xeric is there is because one time someone offered to teach me it, but the rest of the team didn't approve and I was too embarrassed to continue.)

I have no fire cape and have attempted it 4 times. The first time took over 6 hours (I was low level), the second about 4 hours, then 2, and the last one got it down to 1.5 hours. My main problem is finding the time to do it. However at 1.5 hours I suppose its not as hard as it used to be. I only want the cape for access to infernal eels.

I probably wont be much use as a PKer, but I'm willing to invest a bit of gp into learning. It will probably cap out at about 1m however. Ideally, I would level up magic to 85 and invest in mage gear to perform that vital role. This way I would be useful with less (I'm sure there is still a lot to teleblocking optimally) experience and training.

I can only afford to play weekends as I work 5 days a week. I also dedicate at least one day every second week to studying (usually a weekend.)

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to be in the clan "Rumdeal" however that clan has died it appears. I almost tried to join the WG earlier, but my existing clan kept me from doing it. I want to join this one simply because I find Runescape to be more enjoyable in a clan, and this clan doesn't look like it will ever go away.

Tell us about your yourself.

Alex
Male
Physicist and Robotics Engineer
I have a job in experimental physics. More specifically ultra-cold physics
Hobbies is studying mathematics, reading and going to the gym
No idea what to list as talents
Dislikes: Anything pvm, including skilling bosses

How did you hear about us?  Runescape forums, remembered you after listening to the musics that starts when you open the main site.

What makes you want to join us? I like to have a clan, I like organizations with history and culture, and I like the musics which plays when you open the wilderness guardian main page.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I don't like the direction that this game is going in regards to skilling. I posted a very cringy reddit post 2 days ago now which I regret. I may delete it soon.

Never botted
Spying sounds cool!
Never scammed
Never RWTed

I did beg when I was a free to play player. I got about half of my bond money doing this, and the other half from hobgoblins dropping limpwurts and yew tree logs.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png