[Declined] PvM Lairdy

PvM Lairdy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

PvM Lairdy

What is your current RS name? PvM Lairdy

List any previous RS namesUnlucky Lairdy, Lairdy Luck

What is your total level and combat level?

2020-01-29_02-23-00.thumb.png.aacfca34157545b7c0f4817a8e6b6046.png124 cb

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My name is practically my nickname with PvM added to it. my favourite skill is slayer and i love to do raids / tob

i started playing around 2007 on and off and was a leader of a pvm clan which was Pvm Outpost.

Tell us about your clan history.

ive previously been in 2 clans which are Pvm Outpost and Means to end. Pre Eoc i was in a clan called Flames of Fury we got to no.1 on the rsb ladder, old account name was Jakefisher3 Pre eoc, (account was given to me when i was younger hence the name)

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is Joe

I love Uk Football and Bmx racing

Music - Anything

How did you hear about us?  i was killing revs and got attacked by you guys and i tanked for about 1 minute in just hides

What makes you want to join us? i have some pk experience and im wanting to get back into it and i can also offer to learn people how to do tob as i have 557 kc

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: can look me up on rsj and rw i am very clean

Edited by PvM Lairdy
Tidying the app up

Holy shit that TOB killcount!!

I remember Flames of Fury I was in 3v0luti0n X way way back in the day. The clan life back then is far superior to what it is now but it's still be a lot of fun throughout the years.

Welcome to the forums if you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to me and I will be glad to assist. 

Once 48 hours have passed be sure to get on the discord and go to #osrs-app-review and ping myself or one of the other admins!

Goodluck brother

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi

• 3 weeks later...