Sign in to follow this  
WINstanley94

Its been a while

It feels like its been forever! 

I just want to wish everyone at WG all the best, I hope you are all doing well and are still getting all those juicey drops 💯

For those who remember me please feel free to follow my Instagram - seanwinstanley94 

Lifes been treating me really well lately. I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to WG💜

When i was struggling with alot of mental health issues and life wasn't being to kind to me, throwing curve balls at me continuously I'll never forget the support that our WG family had given me. 

OSRS is more than just a game, its a community, a family and ita our own way of dealing with issues from The outside world. I for one turned to osrs alot when struggling... (yes this is why i was relentless when it came to skilling and grafting hard).. 😉

To the old and new members at WG stay safe, take care and remember that health is wealth 💯 

Lots of love

Winstanley94

TBOW 

Points 5k

Kc- 5...

Hate me x

14 hours ago, WINstanley94 said:

When i was struggling with alot of mental health issues and life wasn't being to kind to me, throwing curve balls at me continuously I'll never forget the support that our WG family had given me. 

❤️

Nice to hear from you dude. Glad we could help in some small way :)