[Declined] theRealOopp5

TheRealOopp5

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

theRealOopp5

What is your current RS name? theRealOopp5

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 93 my combat level is 16

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing around 3 years ago i took a break from it for quite some time and i am getting back into it and i would like to tell my name means nothing it is random i was gonna be called oopp5 but that was taken so i went with theRealOopp5 for obvious reasons my account is not a member account and my favorite activity is now fishing and that is it

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is David lopez i am the age of 17 i am a male i work at McDonald's my hobbies are cooking painting and swimming and in the category of music well i dont like most music maybe jazz is the only one that i would say i like i am in the USA if you needed that info now as far as pets bunny fish dog bird and turtle 🐢 yes a turtle i my dislikes are at the most basic form are toxic community's so that sums me up also if you want to know about what food i like anything deep fried 😄

How did you hear about us?  I searched osrs clans

What makes you want to join us? I dont like playing anything alone so a just had to join a clan to play together with everyone over a common interest even though they might be on the other side of the planet

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have not done anything like botting or anything against the rules