[Accepted] Laziest

Laziest

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Laziest

What is your current RS name? Laziest

List any previous RS namesLaziest since name change first got introduced to RS3.

What is your total level and combat level?

1835  & 122.55

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 2006, maxed out on RS3 prior to 07Scape/OSRS. Played OSRS for roughly 2 years then quit, never fully started playing properly again until recent weeks.
Favourite skill is/was slayer. Activities is bosses.
Currently working on a bit of everything - received quest cape recently - never got on maxed out RS3 account, dont believe i scrapped 200QP. In the recent weeks of being back playing ive smashed out 110QP for that cape and done just over 60% on the achievement diaries. Now I'm slowly getting my account ready for the latest content, try new bosses and raids.

Tell us about your clan history.

Early days I loved mass pvp, dont recall what clan names. Later in my RS3 career I joined Omniskillers where I trained my stats to max with other brainless people. OSRS clans, I was in a small Aussie Guild.

Tell us about your yourself.

Just call me Lazi/Lazy, whatever suits you.
24 y/o male, Im a warehouse manager. Enjoy camping, hiking, motorbike riding and sports.

How did you hear about us?  Was going down a list on a forum and seen it. Knew and heard of this guild in the past.

What makes you want to join us? Looking for a community to hang with, do pvm, raids and pvp. Seems to currently fit what im after.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm Australian and work fulltime. You might not see me online during prime times.

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png