[Declined] Call me Dabs

Call me Dabs

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Call me Dabs

What is your current RS name? Call me Dabs

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 2147, my combat level is 126.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I am a long time runescape player who has been off and on in the game for lots of years. I'm mostly into skilling and pvm. No major offenses, always been a rule abiding player. My latest 99 is range, and i just got my quest cape again.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never been in a formal clan, always a clan with about 10 people that usually lasts a few weeks. I haven't found a clan that works well with my play times/habbits.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 24, just bought a house, raising 2 kids, and married. I play in my off time, usually when my kids are asleep and my wife does her schoolwork. I'm self-employed. Alaska is my home. I'm very laid back with others and gung-ho about doing what i set off to do.

How did you hear about us?  I was looking up clans that do bandos often in the google search bar.

What makes you want to join us? Looking for a community of like-minded, fun, fellow runescape enthusiasts.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Well, my first account (main before rs3) was banned for macrooing. Clean and Cut, I Cheated at this game and got caught. Account was permanently banned and a few years later I started an OSRS with the intent of following the rules.

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png