[Accepted] Cashtillo

Cashtillo

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Cashtillo

What is your current RS name? Cashtillo

List any previous RS namesFe Castillo (previous name) Casthillo, c 4 s 5, c 4 s h

What is your total level and combat level?

1675 and 118

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 05? 07? I don't remember exactly, my name is just part of my IRL name. I like to RAID and pk all the time. I'm not a skiller but I still join the events. Bossing and Raiding are my #1 though.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a few clans a while back I honestly don't remember the name, i think fatility was one of them. I was in WG for months though before I quit the game completely and now am trying to come back.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Maxwell, I'm a 25 year old dude living in BC, Canada. I work in IT but am quitting soon to be a mortgage broker. I've started to gym a lot and play runescape pretty much my two favourite things to do now. I can beatbox if you guys didn't know that LOL and I like all type of music except for damn rock/emo stuff.

How did you hear about us?  Oh god I think it was Tiggo who introduced me a while ago.

What makes you want to join us? I was here before and loved the clan a lot. Just want to come back :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I staked all my cash from 100m up to 4.5b then lost it all then made it back then lost most of it then quit after giving away clanmates like 200m haha

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif