[Declined] Drizzitdeord

Drizzitdeord

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Drizzitdeord

What is your current RS name? Drizzitdeord

List any previous RS namesI had no previous names for this account but have had many accounts.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level is 1041 and Combat is 76. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account started as a f2p when I got back into the game. I made enough to buy a bond and have moved into being a member for the first time. I played heavily in 05/06 but dropped off, something brought me back and the nostalgia has been wonderful.
I started off as a pure to pk in f2p but joining members I have completely 180'd and just want to progress my account, have been doing much more on skilling, questing and started bossing solo.

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to be in a strictly pk'ing clan when I played a lot but have never been in one with this account.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a great guy looking to explore the game more and do it with some insightful, talented players. I own a small business, have a house and wife. Normal nerdy guy who plays Dungeons and Dragons, Magic and board games, trying to explore this game more.

How did you hear about us?  researching through the OSRS Wiki and forums

What makes you want to join us? The longevity and experience of both the clan and players. That with reading some posts with members helping new players with their questions made me feel like this is the right mix of experience and inclusiveness.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have never botted, don't know what spying refers to and scamming is just scummy. It's a game and I want to have fun playing it.

• 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png