[Declined] PixuLz

PixuLz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

PixuLz

What is your current RS name? PixuLz

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1711 Total Level and 100 Combat level

statss.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 2005, quit when EoC came out. I created my osrs account around the release but didn't play too much, and took a break from 2016 when i was around 1500 total until a few months ago I came back. I just got my quest cape and am currently going for all hard diaries, should be completed this week. after that just plan on doing slayer/farming/bossing/pvp, aswell as slowly working towards achievement cape.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Joseph but I usually go by Joey. I'm 23 and from Vancouver BC, Canada. My hobbies include skateboarding, photography and of course osrs! I work in the pipelaying industry but am currently laid off for winter.

How did you hear about us?  Runescape Forums. Also i saw the Wilderness Guardians 15 year video about a year ago and just made the connection.

What makes you want to join us? Looking for a mature well-organized long term clan and this seems like a good fit. I've never really been into the clan aspect of runescape so im excited to try it out especially considering my stats are getting up to the point where I can actually do group content.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png