[Declined] Norish

Norish

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Norish

What is your current RS name? Norish

List any previous RS namesLOo_o0l

What is your total level and combat level?

1508 and rishing, Combat lvl is 101 and rising  69-70 atk, 88-99 strength, 75 def, 74 pray with rig 99 range/94 mage

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My runescape account is my main, used to play back in the days, I plan on sticking with 75 defence, may consider 75 attack but mainly for barrows pking and staying in a low bracket for pking/raiding.

Tell us about your clan history.

Was in wg clan a few years back, in a raiding CC

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is Nori, RSN Norish :D, I'm gmt based and i'm GMT based, however my hours are unusual due to work and other things, hobbies, enjoy pvming/pvp aspect of runescape, not a big fan of skilling. Type of music I listen to varies depending on the quality produced. Likes and dislikes , mmm I like enjoying a good coffee, dislikes, pollution, vote for Greta.

How did you hear about us?  Previous clan member, looking for a clan and the brained gave me a name.

What makes you want to join us? Had a blast last time I was in the clan, Came back to runescape not too long ago, maybe a week or so. From a year or 3 break.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Sometimes I tend to drink more coffee than I should, I'm not pregnant but acid reflux doesn't really help with my stomach.

Pls don't judge my grammar, my brain is getting tired as you can see.

Edited by Norish
Grammar Nazi's.

• Retired Leader
48 minutes ago, Norish said:

How did you hear about us?  Previous clan member, looking for a clan and the brained gave me a name.

Hey welcome back, when you were last in WG?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png