Truth about my drug/alcohol issues

WG Gucci Boy

I've been to several group homes, instituations, family place, rehab, blabla you name it, been living in the streets... friends... Eventually The social helped me with a program, took me 2 years to get this 1st apartment, was all free from alcohol and drugs this time., was also working pretty hard etc... After I got the first contract tho, after a while i started thinking: Hey I can do what i want ?

My main problem is alcohol. I like strong beers, Whisky... Favourite after that comes Coke, with a mix with alcohol ofc. After that i guess GOOD speed comes, ( if u have weed/pills to land on ), otherwise its hell...

I tried mushrooms twice, loved it. Tried lsd twice, was ok, ( but was cheating a bit with eating xanor before so doesnt rly count "

Stupidoest thing i ever done was smoke heroin or inject amphetamine. never again.

Guys atm im in afked situation irl. I dont want to type what can happen here, but it can be serious., ( Prison wise )

Idk im high atm also. Maybe im not talking shit. But im telling u, it can heppen

Just so u know, i got some struggle atm.,

Edited by WG Gucci Boy

I'll keep you in my prayers man.

Sometimes some motivation to overcome is all you need. I recommend watching this as it's helped me through some dark times. Also, take the initiative to watch inspiration stuff to give yourself new drive to overcome and conquer.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi

• 2 months later...

Hey man! Hope you are doing well. I'm actually an ex drug addict as well.  I worked in the restaurant industry since 16 years old and when I moved to Los Angeles, I got into it through mingling with the "the wrong crowd." 

Just know that it's really awesome that you're admitting your faults. This means that you understand that you shouldn't be doing it. Some people don't get to that step, they think they're indestructible.  What helped me get through my addiction was understanding that I wanted to live a life that inspired others and feel genuinely proud of who I am. 

Sobriety is very tough, you will always be a recovering addict but it is one day at a time. However do your part in knowing that there is always a way out and to remove yourself from temptations and triggers that might make you do it. 

I have been sober for a long time now and due to my experience with drug abuse, I thought I could relate to the public on an empathetic level when it came to illegal drug use. I went into law enforcement and got put into the Vice division helping with abusers. I totally get it because I have been there!  

Please reach out to me if you ever need someone to talk to. We're all family.