[Declined] Amaxa

Amaxa

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Amaxa

What is your current RS name? Amaxa

List any previous RS namesMaxara
Zoroh

What is your total level and combat level?

1025273335_RunescapeskillsAmaxa.png.a3fa06cf91966c7daac906bc8cb8f0f9.png1646234904_RunescapeQuestpointsAmaxa.png.6b4637bc9e6ae6735718f53788882b81.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

If i remember correctly, i started my Runescape journey back in 2010. I eventually adapted to the EOC and learned to love it, but the very agressive microtransactions and some game updates pushed me away from the game that i don't recognize anymore.

I started playing OSRS very casually about 2 years ago, a few months before sailing has failed :(.
I often do big breaks in between, which explains that i'm not that far into the game right now. But i always end coming back !

I don't really have favorite activities, i love questing and i have always liked PvM, chilling and leveling up my skills, being afk at the GE ( a lot ), trying to flip items and failing half of the time... I also like the idea of PvP and i am interested in it when i better up my character.

Tell us about your clan history.

My clan history is short. Most of my clan time was done in the clan i co-created with an old friend i met through Runescape 10 years ago. It was one of the biggest french community clans, having upwards to 20-30 members connected at a time. It's last name was Dragon of eternity, but to my current knowledge, it's no longer active.

We were mostly a casual clan, with low requirements, and with people that had a multitude of interests such as PvM, Citadel, Organized treasure hunting, Bossing, Casual PvP, Questing and lore and just having a good time in the chat.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm Maxime ( but everyone calls me Max), I'm 21 years old, soon to be 22, and i am from Eastern Canada ! I talk both French and English and i plan to maybe go on boats to do some commercial fishing this summer.

I also play quite a lot at League of Legends, currently being an hardstuck Platinum player.

I am of an easy going personality, being laid back in daily life, but i can also become competitive when the situation needs it.

I'm a man of average height who likes sports such as sprints, thai boxing, parkour, and more casually other sports.

My musical preferences are Rock and Metal, groups such as : Avenged sevenfold, 5fdp, Disturbed, Infected mushroom, and many many others.

One of my biggest plan and interest in life is to wander around the world, backpacking and livestreaming the activities i do in real life. I have a very high interest in going everywhere around the globe doing and trying just about anything. But for now it is just a project i have, until i have enough free time and everything is ready.

How did you hear about us?  Runescape Forums

What makes you want to join us? The fact that it is both a Casual clan and that it stood through almost all of Runescape's history amazes me and it is what i am searching for. A lot of effort seems to be put in place with people in it that have all kind of interests, which tells me it is very probably a clan of high quality !

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I will often do big breaks when i'm a bit tired of the game, but if i do, I will certainly come back later

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png