[Accepted] No Luck Joe

Day i k0ed

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

No Luck Joe

What is your current RS name? No Luck Joe

List any previous RS namesDay i k0ed

What is your total level and combat level?

I am 2k total on the dot with 125 cb 3 more prayer levels for that 126

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

A friend of mine introdused me to the game back in 04 if i recall corectly, young and naive i had no idea how many hours this game would take from me :') why i changed my name to No Luck Joe, i was doing raids 1 chamber of Xerics and iv just learnt to solo it, my 1st every solo purple were an arcane, got a little let down but kept going and by my surprise i got another arcane a couple of raids later. I felt like one of the Most unlucky players so i change my name to No Luck Joe. The funny thing here tho is once i changed my name the purples started to rain in, got dexes ancestrals. figured since the name works i might aswell keep it.
what i usually do in osrs nowdays are slayer as its my favourit skill to train.

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to be in WG back in 2014 i even got motm back than, since wg was my 1st every clan experience i just wasnt sure if this was were i belong so i kept leaving and rejoining for a couple of times.
iv been in Redemptionpvm but not for long as they only ever wanted to do raids content.
Iv been running around pking with Corrupted Souls these past few days also been a little with DK but a lot of drama split the clan apart so im drifing currently looking for a new place

Tell us about your yourself.

Hey My name is Jonas im 24 yrs old, currently unemployed from Norway, im educated as an electrician but problems with back forced me to resign, i also worked in the child service for a little while as someone the young once could talk to on a casual basis. my biggest hobby must be Rs, as i spend hours on end everyday in this virtural world.

How did you hear about us?  Saw sabre and genghis at revs and that made me think about WG

What makes you want to join us? WG is an supreme clan, the leaders here are extremly good at keep the clan clean of toxic behaviour also the one of the reasons wg has managed to survive this long, they put in hard work and i admire that

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: As mentioned a couple of times iv been in wg before. i got removed for about 1 year and 4-5 months ago for beeing inactive as i had quit the game, but iv been back for alittle while and would like to try my luck again with WG.
also thanks for reading my app! and sorry for the english :')

0HfaLrQ.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif