[Declined] Twinships

Twinships

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Twinships

What is your current RS name? Twinships

List any previous RS namesJon uzumaki
WG jonny
twinreset

What is your total level and combat level?

total level 2001,

combat lvl 126

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

started playing Runescape halfway through the 2007 era, I have a lot of experience in the game, my usernames meaning to me is "twinship" is a brand I created, which it's more local and for retail purposes so I won't talk much about it here. I'd say the skills that are most interesting to me currently would be, media, arts, and programming.

Tell us about your clan history.

most of my clan history has been with the wilderness guardians, only one other time have I been with another clan and it was Vanguard.

Tell us about your yourself.

not sure where to start, but I like all types of music, from EDM to trap, from rap to rock n roll, from RnB to death metal I'd say the skills that are most interesting to me currently would be in media, arts, and programming. as I generally work on harnessing those skills from day-to-day.

How did you hear about us?  i think back in 2016 on reddit?

What makes you want to join us? coming back to Runescape, missing the pk events, so it will be nice to get back into action with a team that knows what they are doing.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Hey welcome back. I remember you a few times in the cc and quite a few ppl saying they joined because of you. Guess you started to be inactive right about the same time I was coming back playing. Either way welcome!

thanks for the welcome back m8s:) ❤️

On 2/29/2020 at 6:15 PM, Mojo said:

Welcome back mate. I remember last time you were super active and very helpful then kinda disappeared. What happened there? IRL took over I guess?

yes sir 

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png