[Accepted] Lillefigo

Lillefigo

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Lillefigo

What is your current RS name? Lillefigo

List any previous RS names---

What is your total level and combat level?

Cmb & total lvl.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I began playing before 2005 sometime.(I remember Slayer being released.)
I have always been into PKing, and some good PvMing is always fun.
In OSRS though I haven't reached good PKing or PvMing stats yet as I haven't had anyone to do it with, and the stats of my account signifies a lot of afk/non-focused training while watching TV or commuting.
Hopefully being a part of a clan again will stir the inner beast of combat once again. ;)

Tell us about your clan history.

Of note is The British Elites and Solace(The Solace which Funkymunky11 ran).

The British Elites(2004-2009(RS2)+2013-2014(OSRS)) (Was a leader of TBE for a couple of years as well as PK leader)

Solace(2010-2012/2013(RS2 + a bit RS3))-Whenever Solace closed after reaching #1

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 28 years old male from Northern Norway. Married, but with no children as of yet.
I work full time, and have a 6 years university degree.
Of hobbies I'm addicted to running and cross-country skiing, and play the guitar a tiny bit on the side.

How did you hear about us?  I know WG from the time His Lordship was still around and TBE has a friendship-relation to WG.

What makes you want to join us? WG has always been known for their good community, and that's something I'm looking for now when conidering joining the clanworld again.

Also, most top clans seem to be mostly no honour nowadays, and the honourcode is highly valued by me.(Which sometimes got me into heated discussions back in Solace).

In general I'm looking for a nice group of people for socializing and for some good PKing and Pvming both casual and at times a bit serious.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm still considered an Honoured Elite in TBE(Which basically means old retired lad still having access to part of the forums and who still can attend events if I want), but they are RS3 only, so it shouldn't matter much.

Bwoodcutting.gif.f213eecc1492d5c5e625d203e51c7783.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi