[Declined] Enjoi Pandas

Enjoi pandas

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Enjoi Pandas

What is your current RS name? Enjoi Pandas

List any previous RS namesHonestly don't remember what my name was before this one

What is your total level and combat level?

1711 total, 111 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 2006, but still kind of a noob lol, my name is a reference to a skateboard company. I really enjoy afk skills, but I'm starting to get into bossing as of late. Trying to Branch out.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Quinton, I'm almost 28, male. Living in the U.S, as a kitchen manager at a village inn. I like to skate, trying to get my son on a board. I'm a pretty easy going guy that just enjoys conversation.

How did you hear about us?  Someone I met playing RuneScape, wax burner, he told me about this and it sounded like a good idea.

What makes you want to join us? I'm just looking for fun people to play the game with, maybe learn some things that I struggle with, and just have a fun time playing with people.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Well I've never been banned, but back in my younger days I did get muted alot lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png