Post Ideas For Upcoming Clan System

• Retired Leader

Title is self explanatory. I applied back in November to attend the clan leader meeting in Cambridge to discuss the upcoming clan update but it appears Jagex ignored my application because Jagex.

However, I'm communicating with other leaders so we can still share our ideas and feedback about what we want from a clan system.

So feel free to post what you'd like to see from the upcoming update, whether its pvp related or not.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

A way to skill as a group. I think RS3 has something to do with clan citadels and skilling but I don't really want clan citadels. A way to track exp gains for your clan would be sweet too so we don't have to rely on third party stuff, I think RS3 also has this?

Gmining.gif

WG's least consistent eventmaster.

forumnsig2.png.33b862880446896fac4d15844f66d87c.png
image.png.1eeb324b7637d99186dd80c99a3bdbbc.png

image.png.6a8bc0ca678e6f99b348ccdd427eb74f.png

I think they were already planning some of this but:

Clan built dungeon. Make it to the end to win our respect + Leaderboard for clear times

Ability to open your POH to clanmates when you're not home

Ability to see CC rank on mobile

Clanwide shouts AND pinned messages that appear above chat like PMs (in a different color). These should be restricted by rank

Room for a short clan description in the Clan Chat interface, so when people join they can see what we're about, link to the discord/forum, and that no we don't offer rev protection ;) 

Customizable Clan capes or banners (might be too rs3 but whatever)

Clan noticeboard inside POH with options for contests like skilling, bossing, etc.

Ability to turn off friendly fire options in wildy (excluding AoE like ice barrage)

Clan bank with permissions options

Clan bot??- extremely expensive in terms of time and money but can do a bunch of alt account stuff for anyone in the clan. I don't even know what I mean by this lol

100 bil to the Wilderness Guardians for shielding the innocent all these years

New_MotM.pngScooking.gif.5d4a254deccee891a20b48bdabc0d96d.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Idk tbh it's pretty late in the game for them to implement this but I hope they bring some meaningful features.

I'd like to see the clan system tied to the proposed upcoming competitive and community PvP tournaments etc. so that in order to participate in a war on the official ladder you have to have been in the clan a certain amount of time.

If Jagex does something to discourage all the multi clanning then maybe there will be more actual clans fighting each other instead of just a few big masses/alliances. Maybe others have ideas to incentivize loyalty to your clan and disrupt the trend of toxic clan hoppers.

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

On 3/5/2020 at 9:59 AM, WG Logout said:

A way to skill as a group. I think RS3 has something to do with clan citadels and skilling but I don't really want clan citadels. A way to track exp gains for your clan would be sweet too so we don't have to rely on third party stuff, I think RS3 also has this?

That would be awesome. kind of like a way of setting up a competition. crystal meth labs would die.

5 hours ago, Augustane said:

That group iron man thing had me thinking about clan banks. I remember the Death Monkeighs (2005 times) had a clan bank. It was really cool. I wonder if that could be implemented in some way?

we have one, that we use to fund events (Misdeals Missed RNG and the skilling events) A system like Path of Exile where you can deposit/withdraw from it as a member (with customizable withdraw options) would be great.

The way Path of Exile works is that tabs can be Open or Private, where officers (star ranks in osrs) can take items out of private but anyone can deposit into either. There's another level where ONLY Officers/star ranks in Path of Exile can use certain tabs but each tab is customizable. You should have to pay for each tab in your clan bank as a gold sink, in PoE you have to pay irl money for it

Gmining.gif

WG's least consistent eventmaster.

forumnsig2.png.33b862880446896fac4d15844f66d87c.png
image.png.1eeb324b7637d99186dd80c99a3bdbbc.png

image.png.6a8bc0ca678e6f99b348ccdd427eb74f.png