Start Your Own Business?

El Grishnak

Hello, my name is Kale Walch (El Grishnak in OSRS.) I just got my banana a few days ago -- and though I not have the best stats or an affluent bank, I do know quite a bit about how to start and grow a Small Business!

Are you sick of that micro-managing boss constantly up your ass? Are you tired of doing grunt work for someone else when you could be managing the whole operation better? Perhaps it's time to start your own small business.

I run a Vegan Butcher Shop called The Herbivorous Butcher in Minneapolis, MN. We started as a tiny stall at a Farmers' Market selling handmade Plant-Based Meats and Cheeses, and are now building our second production facility to handle the customer load -- and if my dumbass could do it, you easily could as well.

With the network of contacts I've gathered through the years of business, I can do my best to help you get start up Capital, work on your business plan to pitch to investors, and expand your marketing to reach whatever clientele you desire. And though my specialty happens to be in the food sector, I've got contacts in many different industries that will know more than me and will be able to better help you as well.

That's all for now! Glad to be part of WG, and let me know how I may be of service.