[Declined] Sinfulnature

Sinfulnature

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Sinfulnature

What is your current RS name? Sinfulnature

List any previous RS namesSinfulnature

What is your total level and combat level?

2000 total level and 123 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account was started in 2018, been grinding fairly hard on my own just playing the game well I'm simply bored of it... lol I want to have fun and soloing bosses and solo pking only goes soo far. with new updates coming im afraid solo life is 100% obsolete especially the pvp aspect.

Tell us about your clan history.

my clan history goes back to damage inc., fatality, cutthroat, and others back in 2005 onwards

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm almost 30. I'm retiring from runescape soon. MAssive runescape nerd. father of 3. Prolly the chillest person you know for how stressed life actually is. lol

How did you hear about us?  Google search

What makes you want to join us? I remember this clan name way back in the day and remember fighting vs. you in old rev caves (pre eoc) super fun. want to have fun nowadays. and you guys arent toxic like the rest I hate pking w people who talk that much toxicity so ive been solo public off for months.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm new to tribrid. not the best by anymeans. and i missclick an awful lot.
I used to lure varrock in 2008. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png