[Accepted] CWGame

CWGame

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

CWGame

What is your current RS name? CWGame

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level- 1650

Combat Level-114

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have played runescape for close to two decades on and off. My current account was made when OSRS came out, I quit for awhile and have made it back to the game 5-6 months ago. I am very busy with work, and school, but would absolutely love to join you guys when I have my free time.

Tell us about your clan history.

I don't really have any. I would hangout in the friends chat "mrjoerage" to talk, and make friends, but thats about it.

If you go to the OS GWD clan chat, I am verified there as splitting a BCP drop with two randoms I went on a trip with. This is just a game, and I couldn't imagine stealing from someone just to gain a little more virtual currency.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 23 my name is Cody, recently engaged. I work close to full time hours, and am over a full time student. I am from Arizona, USA. The only game I play is RS currently, and sometimes League of Legends due to being busy. Like I said even though I am busy, when I am on I would be 100% committed to the clan, and would appreciate if my busy schedule wouldn't disqualify me for this clan.

How did you hear about us?  OSRS forums

What makes you want to join us? I've never really been in a clan. I love PvM, and PKing, but its hard to find good trust worthy people to do it with. I would like to join you guys to be apart of a active team that I can hop in with, and find new friends to play the game with how I would like to play it.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: The only thing that would deter me from being accepted is I am busy, so I won't be on too frequently. I am trust worthy, mature, and would love to join this clan otherwise.

RS levels.PNG

Edited by CWGame
Added screenshot

7 minutes ago, CWGame said:

This is just a game, and I couldn't imagine stealing from someone just to gain a little more virtual currency.

Yo nice this guy isnt a sweaty basement virgin. Love it when people understand this shit

image.png.e558918b2015278ac2f5616d25bcf9e3.png

SALT.png.ebca70e837426d9c314473d47368b537.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png