[Declined] FREERANCH

FREERANCH

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

FREERANCH

What is your current RS name? FREERANCH

List any previous RS namesWZ RD (runescape 3)

Many more but that was my favourite

What is your total level and combat level?

882 combat 106 but combat focused ❤️

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Play since the literal start of runescape

Tell us about your clan history.

Have alot of history from Moz to runescape 2 all my entire existence in this game has been clan and pk orientated aswell as staking -

Tell us about your yourself.

Im from Canada Im a gamer who enjoys many other games

My name is Ty, Male, Mid 20s, University educated, into making music producing, all sorts of music from outkast to black sabbath the discography is deep - Hobbies include skateboarding, chilling with the homies making stuff, and osrs ofc! dislike racists and losers plus whatever other clan is beefing

How did you hear about us?  google

What makes you want to join us? Cause the group chat is lit

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanNo

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I smoke alot of weed and enjoy backwoods to much

Whats up TY, glad you applied! After talking to you in the CC think you'd be right at home here :D 

Noticed you put "no" for the question about rules and requirements though, any particular reason why or was it just a misclick on the submission form? 

New_MotM.pngScooking.gif.5d4a254deccee891a20b48bdabc0d96d.gif

• Retired Leader
23 hours ago, FREERANCH said:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Play since the literal start of runescape

hey welcome. I'm sure you can tell us a bit more about your RS account and your RS history than just this ;) 

edit more in!

23 hours ago, FREERANCH said:

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanNo

also as hugboat points out, you need to accept these

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png