[Accepted] Ivory Blade

Ivory Blade

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ivory Blade

What is your current RS name? Ivory Blade

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1787, and my combat is 96.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing back in 2007 and picked a name that sounded cool. I have never changed this name although I check occasionally to see if Blade or Ivory are untaken.

My account is mainly used for skilling, although I have added corp too the list of things I do recently. I have the typical stats of a noob skiller: above 99 woodcutting and cooking, high fishing and mining, most buyable skills are very low (herblore, prayer, construction) and slayer is my lowest skill.

I spent 13 hours on fletching and made my first 2m using it when I first became a member. I used the for profit method only, andI bought bonds in the process of obtaining that 99. The  2m was left over at the end from my efforts.

After getting 99 fletching, I moved on to cooking like a typical noob, as the price of grapes had dropped substantially and I could get the skill for a mere 1.7m. I still have the wines from that effort and I don't see them ever running out.

After getting cooking, I went to Zeah and got enough woodcutting for magic logs. Then, I proceeded to grind to 99 on those. I estimated that this took 300 hours in my previous post, based on the number of magic logs in my bank. I would tell you exact amount if I used a client that recorded it, but I have only ever used the vanilla client.

Recently I have been grinding fishing and rune crafting, as fishing is 200k an hour instead 100k from magic logs, while runecrafting is a whopping 500k an hour (it was 700k an hour when I first started).

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in this clan for a few weeks but I got removed in a sweep due to inactivity. I was notified on discord about this twice, but didn't notice as I rarely use discord (apart from now, then last time I checked discord was months ago).

Tell us about your yourself.

I only play twice a week on weekend. I work in a laboratory on experimental physics, so our line of work hasn't closed due to covid-19 (laboratory work is very clean).

How did you hear about us?  Your website

What makes you want to join us? I like groups of people with a history, and this clan has that. I am also a fan of the music which plays when you open the welcome page. It was the memory of this music that made me look the wildness guardians back up after seeing them for the first time years ago.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I was removed from the clan due to inactivity. You can see my previous application here (https://www.wildernessguardians.com/forums/topic/7640-accepted-ivory-blade/?tab=comments#comment-73613) which has additional details.

I also feel as though I didn't contribute enough in the two corp trips I have attended. I do not have base 80 melee stats or a BGS, so I used range with ruby bolts. I have been levelling combat recently to be of more use in corp trips.

Edited by Ivory Blade
fixed a gramatical error

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png